You're feeling stuffed from french fries and fudge
Even riding bikes on the boardwalk didn't burn all of the calories
Ready to make it up to yourself?
Head back to your oceanfront beach house and...
blend up this fresh and spicy Old Bay Green Smoothie
Yep, it certainly is green!
And full of vitamins and nutrients to revive your vacationing self.
The Recipe (makes 2, 12 ounce smoothies):
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1 handful of broccoli
- 1 handful of grape tomatoes
- 1 handful of carrot chips
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled or not, your choice)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- 8 ounces of water
- Old Bay seasoning, to taste